The English Language Education (PBI) program officially became a part of the Islamic University of Indonesia in 2013 and has received B Accreditation from BAN-PT. Ull’s English Language Education Study Program develops a KKNI-based curriculum and integrates local genius in the form of Islamic values (prophetic education) with linguistic knowledge (English linguistics), English language skills, English teaching skills and competencies (English language teaching), educational psychology, and skills in using technology in learning (lCT in education) as an excellency and unique feature. Future graduates of Ull’s PBI study program are equipped to become and prepared as experienced and competent English language instructors able to compete on international stage and emerge as powerful individuals in the ASEAN region.
The curriculum and learning process in Ull’s PBI Study Program provides an active learning based experience for learners. This experience is supported by the use of information technology and the provision of an advanced multimedia language laboratory equipped with devices and learning management system from ROBOTEL Canada, as well as various international mobility programs for students of various academic years to sustain the effectiveness and significance of their learning process. Some of the international mobility programs that have been integrated into the curriculum of UII’s PBI Study Program include the Australia Field Study Program (Australia Field Program) and the SEA-Teacher Project / Pre-Service Student Teacher Exchange in Southeast Asia or better known as the ASEAN Field Practice program.
Various career opportunities are widely available for graduates of UII’s English Language Education study program, especially in the field of education where they can work as English teachers, instructors and tutors. Available concentration options in the curriculum UII’s PBI Study Program also equip graduates so that they are able to work as translators, language editors and practitioners/professionals and researchers in the field of education and language.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Registration & Selection
The New Student Admission (PMB) at Universitas Islam Indonesia for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) Programs is held in four selection patterns, i.e.: Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), Honors Student Appraisal (PSB), and Quran Hafiz Appraisal (PHA).
More information about the requirements and procedures of UII New Student Admission selection pattern is available at pmb.uii.ac.id
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (IP)
The following requirement is specifically relevant to Applicants of International Program who register via the PSB and PHA selection patterns. They are required to submit their English proficiency test results, such as CEPT from CILACS UII (minimum score of 475), TOEFL®ITP (470), TOEFL iBT (52), or IELTS (5.5).
When you are applying to Universitas Islam Indonesia as an international student, you will need to satisfy the entry requirements for undergraduate (bachelor/diploma) admission. Read the requirements by downloading information provided from the link available below.
The Country Specific Undergraduate Entry Requirements information will help to clarify your eligibility to apply, based on the country where you finished your high school studies.
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
The estimated cost of tuition and fees for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs for UII New Student Admission for the Academic Year of 2020/2021 can be downloaded through the link available on this page.
The table of estimated cost of tuition and fees contains information regarding the estimated cost components with the following notes:
- The estimated minimum cost is calculated based on the lowest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The estimated maximum cost is calculated based on the highest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The Catur Dharma Amount appears on the table shall not be applicable to applicants who applied through the Independent PBT selection pattern.
- Study Term Prediction for Non-exact and Exact Sciences are respectively 3.5 and 4 years.
- Tuition (SPP) is payable annually in 4 installments.
- For Undergraduate Study Programs (S1), the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, and Thesis Defense.
- For Diploma Study Programs (D3), the estimated tuition fees do not include Fees for Diploma Thesis, Diploma Thesis Defense, and Professional Placement (PKL) Report Presentation.
- Specifically for Medical Education Undergraduate (S1) Study Program, the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and Clinical Education Stage Costs.
Rates for KKN, Diploma Thesis, Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and PKL Report Presentation will be calculated in accordance with the rates set in the year of implementation.
Global Mobility Program
Universitas Islam Indonesia offers joint degree and/or student exchange for bachelor degree program in collaboration with our outstanding partner universities.
For more information about our global mobility programs, please contact the Office of International Affairs (OIA) at: +62 274 898 410 or email: io[at]uii.ac.id
Thinking about studying here?
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2021/2022 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|S.Pd. – Sarjana (S1)|
|Duration of Study|
|8 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Soekiman Wirjosandjojo Building,
Jl. Kaliurang km. 14,5 Sleman
❯ B (BAN-PT)
International Accreditation :
Are you a foreign applicant and want to study at UII by attending regular programs using Bahasa Indonesia? Find information about requirements and procedures via the links below: