At the age of ten, the Communication Studies Study Program of Ull has achieved A Accreditation from BAN-PT. Communication Studies Study Program has three areas of interest, namely: Broadcasting Journalism which focuses on students’ understanding on journalistic and broadcasting practices such as reportage and interview techniques, production management of news and non-news broadcast programs and analysis on news and non-news programs; Strategic Communications focusing on public relations and media communication management; and Culture and Creative Media which focuses on media and cultural studies as well as creative ability to produce media-based creative work ideas such as cinema, advertisement publishing, graphic design, music and so on.
The study program has an adequate laboratory for student practicums such as Film and Television, Photography, Radio and Press Laboratory as well as Center for Alternative Media Studies and Documentation (NADIM). Communication Studies Study Program has a strong collaborative network of media and communication industries, state and government institutions related to media and communication (Indonesian Broadcasting Commission, Central Information Commission, Press Council, RRI, TVRI, etc.) as well as various community groups and independent media communities. Communication Studies Study Program has a Communications Field Practice (K3) program. This program is given to students in accordance with their areas of interest to spur competence and creativity.
Graduates of the Communication Science Study Program are expected to be able to plunge into the working world, both national and international. During their study, students are supplied with knowledge on various fields of interest such as reporters, editors, photographers, cameramen, video journalists, public relations practitioners, and various other professions.
Application Requirements and Procedures
Registration & Selection
The New Student Admission (PMB) at Universitas Islam Indonesia for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) Programs is held in four selection patterns, i.e.: Computer Based Test (CBT), Paper Based Test (PBT), Honors Student Appraisal (PSB), and Quran Hafiz Appraisal (PHA).
More information about the requirements and procedures of UII New Student Admission selection pattern is available at pmb.uii.ac.id
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM (IP)
The following requirement is specifically relevant to Applicants of International Program who register via the PSB and PHA selection patterns. They are required to submit their English proficiency test results, such as CEPT from CILACS UII (minimum score of 475), TOEFL®ITP (470), TOEFL iBT (52), or IELTS (5.5).
When you are applying to Universitas Islam Indonesia as an international student, you will need to satisfy the entry requirements for undergraduate (bachelor/diploma) admission. Read the requirements by downloading information provided from the link available below.
The Country Specific Undergraduate Entry Requirements information will help to clarify your eligibility to apply, based on the country where you finished your high school studies.
Components and Estimated Tuition Fees
The estimated cost of tuition and fees for Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs for UII New Student Admission for the Academic Year of 2020/2021 can be downloaded through the link available on this page.
The table of estimated cost of tuition and fees contains information regarding the estimated cost components with the following notes:
- The estimated minimum cost is calculated based on the lowest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The estimated maximum cost is calculated based on the highest value of the Catur Dharma Fee in the related study program, and added with the Tuition (Sumbangan Pembinaan Pendidikan/SPP) value in the relevant study program.
- The Catur Dharma Amount appears on the table shall not be applicable to applicants who applied through the Independent PBT selection pattern.
- Study Term Prediction for Non-exact and Exact Sciences are respectively 3.5 and 4 years.
- Tuition (SPP) is payable annually in 4 installments.
- For Undergraduate Study Programs (S1), the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, and Thesis Defense.
- For Diploma Study Programs (D3), the estimated tuition fees do not include Fees for Diploma Thesis, Diploma Thesis Defense, and Professional Placement (PKL) Report Presentation.
- Specifically for Medical Education Undergraduate (S1) Study Program, the estimated tuition fees do not include fees for KKN (student community service), Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and Clinical Education Stage Costs.
Rates for KKN, Diploma Thesis, Undergraduate Thesis, Thesis Defense, and PKL Report Presentation will be calculated in accordance with the rates set in the year of implementation.
Global Mobility Program
Universitas Islam Indonesia offers joint degree and/or student exchange for bachelor degree program in collaboration with our outstanding partner universities.
For more information about our global mobility programs, please contact the Directorate of Partnership/International Affairs at: +62 274 898 410 or email: io[at]uii.ac.id
Thinking about studying here?
Disclaimer: This information is valid for the Academic Year of 2021/2022 and is subject to change depending on the policies in Universitas Islam Indonesia
|S.I.Kom. – Sarjana (S1)|
|Duration of Study|
|8 Semester (estimated full-time study)|
|Soekiman Wirjosandjojo Building,
Jln. Kaliurang km 14,5, Sleman, Yogyakarta 55584
❯ A (BAN-PT)
International Accreditation :