Vision and Mission
Becoming the leading center for education, research, and community service in the fields of Psychology, Communication Sciences, English Language Education, and International Relations in Southeast Asia by 2030 with commitment to Islamic and Indonesian values.
- Conduct professional, innovative, and Information-Technology-based education that is grounded on prophetic values
- Conduct creative, applicable, and sustainable research
- Conduct community service in the framework of empowerment and improvement of social welfare
- Improve and cultivate the implementation of Islamic values in the development of ideas, scientific fields, and community problem solving
- Take an active role in academic activities at the Southeast Asian level.